What a week and a half…

So what has been going on since my last post?  Hell!!!  First of all.  On tuesday i went to Goodyear because of a grinding noise on my front driver’s side tire again.  Well, Goodyear has been giving me the run around for nearly three months now so I finally asked for my money back.  The other reason I did so is because Ed claimed the store was being closed down next week so he couldn’t be sure if he could fix it.  So that was it, I had had enough.  I went to a place called Auto Tech and had them look at the wheel.  the guy at Auto tech told me the wheel was in danger of falling off because of Goodyear’s shoddy work.   So i had to drive the car home and park it.  So from Turesday until Thusrday of this week i have been using my Dad’s truck to do my paper route.  And no i was not fucking happy about that shit!!  But the truck did alright.  To make matters worse i had to sit at home because my mother had to use the truck since her car was also having problems.  On Sunday night i began to get a toothache and it kept me up all night.  So on Monday I had to get in my car again and head to the dentist.  I was worried that at any moment my wheel would fall off and I’d have to pay three times the amount to get my car fixed.  Thankfully, the car made it to the dentist and i got some pain meds and penicillin for an abcessed tooth.  I made an appointment to have the tooh pulled next week thrusday.  *sigh* another tooth gone…

On Tuesday of this week i went to pick up my weeklys.  It had been raining since Saturday and that night was no exception.  So i waited until there was a lull in the rain and went ot get my weeklys as well as toss out last week’s weeklys.  The rain started up again and since i had no space to put anything in the cab section of the truck i just decided to toss both weeks worth of papers into the dumpster.  So i was standing out in the pouring rain tossing papers in the dumpster.  I got soaked.  and later that night i got feverish and sick.  I managed to crawl out of bed and went to work dressed somewhat warmly.  In the end my fever broke and i was alright.

Having a fever is a weird thing for me; mainly because I start out feeling cold all the time, and then exposure to cold air makes me feel dizzy, ill, and in some discomfort.  If it progresses enough then i get chills and start shivering.  I got lucky that it never got that far.  *sigh*  Well i got my car back today, well as of now it is yesterday.  It only cost me $437.  I am seriously going to write Goodyear and demand restitution.  Well Good night!

P.S.  Oh everything is o.k. with Tosha.  It was all a misunderstanding.  *sigh*


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s